Prices shown on the schedule are based on 1 person in twin/double cabin.
- Single passengers are requested to share a cabin. Sex and age are used as criteria in this case. It is possible to book a single cabin with a surcharge of 75% on regular price.
1. Individual bookings are not confirmed until an advance payment of 20% of the trip price (see details on your invoice) has been paid. The remainder of the payment has to be paid 60 days before cruise departure.
2. Full charter bookings are not confirmed until an advance payment of 30% of the trip (see details on your invoice) has been paid. The remainder of the payment has to be paid 120 days before cruise departure.
3. Add-on bookings of flights, hotels and transfers (and other bookings with a third party entity) will need to be paid in full at the time of booking.
4. Delinquent payments can cause a booking cancellation. By forwarding the deposit for passage, the client certifies that he/she does not have a physical condition that would create a hazard to him/herself and/or other passengers and agrees to theses terms & conditions.
1. The following fees apply for a normal booking:
• more than 60 days before departure 20% of the total amount (that means downpayment is basically not refundable.)
• 60 – 31 days before departure 60% of the total amount
• 30 – 0 days before departure or no showing up 100% of the total amount
2. The following fees apply for the cancellation of full charters:
The following fees apply for cancellation of full charters:
• more than 120 days before departure 30% of the total amount (that means down payment is basically not refundable.)
• 120 – 91 days prior to departure date 70% of the total amount
• 90 – 0 days before departure or no showing up 100% of the total amount
3. The date of cancellation is defined as the time the written cancellation is received at Asia Liveaboard. If the guests fail to appear at departure time because he is unwilling to travel or when prevented from doing so by misadventure, a 100% cancellation fee has to be paid.
4. In the event that the trip has to be changed by Moana liveaboard, the guest is entitled to withdraw his booking at no cost to himself. Asia Liveaboard is required to inform you immediately of any changes to booking as well as of your choice to either withdraw from the trip or accept the change.
- Transfers/pickups from airport/hotel
- Accommodation in cabins with air conditioning, private toilet and separated hot shower room, towels and -safety deposit box
- Full board (4x meals/day) with International and Indonesian food, 2x buffet breakfasts, served 2-course lunch and served 3-course-dinner, afternoon snack
- Soft drinks (coke, sprite, ice tea), flavoured & standard drinking water, tea and coffee
- 3 guided dives per day
- 1 Night dive per day
- Snorkel gear
- Land excursions (Komodo dragon tour)
- Use of water sports equipment (e.g. sea kayaks)
- Accommodation on land
- Dive or travel insurance
- Marine park fees at €115 (5 days Komodo)
- Equipment rental
- Dive courses (ask us for more information)
- Alcoholic beverages (e.g.beer, wine, spirits)
- canned softdrinks
- Anything else not specified under ‘Whats included in price’
FULL SET Diving Equipment
€180,- per trip per person (1x BCD, Jacket, 1x Regulator, 1x Wetsuit,
1x Pair of Boots, 1x Pair of Fins, 1x Mask and Snorkel 1x Dive Computer)
Dive computer €50,- per trip
Underwater Torch (with Batteries) €7,- a day
15L Tank €7,- a day
For safety reasons, we require every diver to wear a diving computer. Please let us know in advance if you need to rent one. Should you need assistance in how to use it we are happy to show you, too!
SURFACE MARKER BUOY (SMB) & REEF HOOK
For safety reasons, we require every diver to have at least one surface marker buoy with them. We are happy to give you one free of charge. For some dive sites, it’s good to have a reef hook, too. Again, you can get one free of charge.