All cabins on the lower deck cost €3,300 per person. The master cabins on the main deck are €3,550 per person.
- receives a declaration of the Participant by signing an Agreement – Application by the Participant and after getting a non-refundable deposit of 30% of trip cost within 3 days from the date of signing of the Agreement – Applications. The date of payment shall be the date of getting the money by Asia Liveaboard. Having met those conditions the Participant will be included on the list of Participants.
- The remaining 70% of recreational trip’s costs Participant is required to pay at least 60 days before departure.
- In the case of resignation by the Participant from participation in recreational cruise for reasons not connected with Asia Liveaboard/Euphoria liveaboard, the following deductions are made from the amounts due to the Contract – Application:
- more than 60 days before the departure: 30%
- from 60 to 14 days before the departure: 50%
- less than 14 days before the departure: 90%
- The resignation of the Participant due to the reasons not connected with the Organiser does not mean that other Participants should do the same without deduction claims.
- If you are unable to participate in the expedition:
- you have the right to find a replacing person, but such a person must meet all requirements of Asia Liveaboard/Euphoria liveaboard
- the replacing Participant when signing the Agreement – Applications overtakes the rights and obligations of the former Participant.
- 11 nights on the ship,
- full catering on board (European and Asian cuisine), hot and cold soft drinks,
- up to 4 dives a day (except the last diving day)
- transfer from/to the airport in Sorong
entrance fee to the Park Raja Ampat, local fees (village, Aljui Bay, Wayag Bay), administration fee and port clearance – 190 USD – to pay on board in USD;
- flights to Sorong
- Indonesian visa (obtained at the airport in Jakarta / Makassar) (30 USD), For many countries 30-day tourist stay in Indonesia, is free of charge. Please check at Indonesian Embassy in your country;
- rental of diving equipment (ABC, BCD, regulator): 10 USD per day per item.
- a flight to Jakarta
- local flights to Sorong via Makassar
eg. from Jakarta from 300 EUR both directions.