Damai 1 Pricelist
Rates are per person per night, based on two people sharing a twin or double cabin.
- Single occupancy additional US$175 per night
- MASTER CABINS have a supplement of US$50 per person and night.
A deposit of 25% per person to be made no later than 10 working days after the date the reservation is made. Full payment must be completed 90 days prior to departure. If the payment is not fulfilled, Dive Damai will proceed to cancel the booking.
A cancellation fee of USD 500 per passenger for any cancellation or amendment made 180 prior or more the day of departure. A cancellation fee, of the equivalent of a 15% of the total invoice, will be applied if the cancellation is made between 180 and 91 days prior the date of departure No cancellation or alteration will be accepted 90 days or less from the day of departure.
- Return transfers to/from the airport to the vessel or from/to any hotel and the airport the day of embarkation or disembarkation, within a distance of 20km
- Accommodation with A/C in twin or double bed cabin with en-suite showers and toilet.
- All meals and drinks while on board (excluding wine and Spirits). One glass of wine per person each night will be complimentary
- Air Tanks, weight belt and weights.
- Cruise director
- Experienced Dive Guides, with a maximum of 4 customers per guide
- Unlimited daytime diving and night dives (schedule permitting)
- Government taxes
- Land tours and group activities organised by Dive Damai
- First spa treatment of each person on board
- Dive insurance for duration of the trip
- All vessel port and harbour fees: between USD5 and USD25 per day depending on the destination
- Enriched Air Nitrox: USD10 per diving day
- Dive/snorkel gear: USD3 per item or USD10 per full set per day
- National Park/maritime areas entrances fee
- Laundry: USD1 per item
- Spa treatments after the first complimentary one: USD10 per 45 minutes treatment
- Travel insurance (please see note below): highly recommended
- Crew gratuities
- International and domestic air, land, sea transportation, and excess baggage
- Visa, hotels and food ashore before and after the cruise
- VIP service at the airport- if available