- Try to arrive at Komodo airport in Labuan Bajo in the morning at around 9 am
- After your arrival, you will be picked up by a Moana crew member and transferred to the boat
- Alternatively, we will pick you up from you local hotel
- Transfer is included and only takes a few minutes
- The boat departs at 10 am
- The last dive of the trip will be at around 01.00pm
- Please make sure to wait at least 18 hours before flying after diving.
- On the last day, it arrives in the morning at around 9 am at the harbour
- Check out on the last day is around 8-9am
- Length: 5 Days / 4 Nights (Approximately 12 dives)
The Komodo National Park is made up of the Komodo Island as well as many small and medium-sized islands including Rinja, Padar, Tatawa and Sabayor. The water surrounding these islands abounds with marine life. Strong currents surge between the islands on a daily basis. These currents bring with them the rich nutrients vital to this thriving marine ecosystem.
During the dives, you will encounter amazing marine life, large amounts of white tip reef sharks and grey reef sharks. Large shoals of jacks, snapper, surgeon fish, giant trevally and fusiliers.
Large groupers can be seen on most dives and we have lately been encountering some of the biggest Napolean wrasses in years. Diving with manta rays within the Komodo national park is a common occurrence as well as turtles and eagle rays.
The corals here are spectacular and the reefs in many cases are considered “pristine”. Completely alive with all the usual reef-dwelling creatures. Some sites offer excellent “macro” life, with the possibility of seeing sea horses, frog fish, scorpion leaf fish and a large variety of nudibranchs.